|I enjoyed this session of class. So much fun!|
If dreams were any closer they would be attainable.|
Current Residence: Illinois
Favourite genre of music: Rock or instrumental
Favourite style of art: anime or realistic-ish
Favourite cartoon character: Dante, Zack Fair, Peter Pan, Stitch, Tigger, Scooby Doo, Tinkerbell, and Jack Frost! ^_^
Personal Quote: "Damn"
Things about me:
1. I'm clumsy....I can be sitting and fall over..no joke.
2. I want to write a book some day. I love to write.
3. I am short as compared to most people. I'm just a little bit over 5'1" tall.
4. I love coffee and tea. I have a tea cabinet.
5. I have a ginger cat that I named Milo.
6. I used to work in a library.
7. I love wearing leather jackets and boots, I wouldn't call it rebellion in any sort I just love the feel of it.
8. I am American. *Que Alfred screaming Happy America things on the sidelines*
9. I LOVE to travel, I've been over quite a bit of the U.S. it's my goal to one day see Canada (which isn't that far but it still requires mula I don't have..haha) and Europe.
10. Once Upon a Time and Marvel are my current obsession.
Heichouable's Questions for me:
1. What's your all time favourite band? Hm...that's a difficult question to answer...I have a lot of favorites but if we're going with my ALL TIME favorite I'd have to go with a composer and it would be Beethoven.
2. If you like Marvel, then which Character would you like to date or even marry? I do like Marvel...I looooove Marvel. As for a character?...Um....to date or marry? Very probably Bucky Barnes....I'm a big fan of Captain America but I wouldn't want to marry him. haha (Not sure why...don't ask) If not Barnes then probably Peter Parker....despite my fear of spiders...
3. If you were walking to your local shop and your favourite actor/actress stopped you for directions, what would your immediate reaction be? O.o Depends on which one. It could be anything from nervously laughing, running away, to asking them how their day's been.
4. What's the best movie you've ever seen? Hm....I'd have to say Captain America, Dark Knight, or How to Train Your Dragon.
5. If you have kids, what would you name them? Um...I'd want a son and I don't know exactly....Leiland maybe? In honor of my Uncle who died in WWII.... I just love the name. Though I think any final decisions on that would be decided with the help of the dude-man I'm with.
Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101's Questions for me:
1. What's one country you've never been to, but dream of going to? ......New Zealand.
2. If you could meet one person, who would it be? I'd like to meet Betty White.
3. One thing you wish you could change about the world? There's too much wrong to think of just one thing...probably stopping the hunting of endangered species.
4. What would your superhero name and power/s be? Abby Normal! And...my powers.......would be the ability of madness.
5. If you could slap one person, who would it be? XD There's no-one I really want to slap...beyond Tifa Lockhart maybe.... (Not sure why she rubs me the wrong way but I am not a fan...) As far as real people go though...no-one.
My Questions! (Choose 5 to answer...no LESS! (If you want to answer all ten feel free))
1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. Who is your favorite super hero? Why?
3. If you could reside in a super hero-verse which one would it be? Why?
4. What is your favorite drink? Why?
5. If you only had a week left, and you had all the money in the world at your disposal...what would you do?
6. If you could go to any one place in the world, where would you want to go?
7. If you and I were sitting down to a tea party and I asked for half a cup of tea (with a 'please' of course), what would you do/think of first?
8. If you could meet any single individual (fictional or non) Who would it be and why?
9. What is your dream career?
10. If you had ONE super power, what would it be?